As a business owner, it can be difficult to get everything on your to-do list done every day, even if you have multiple employees on staff. At Cathy E. Parker, E.A. Bookkeeping & Tax Service, we highly recommend hiring a virtual assistant from our team to help you out if:
- You consistently feel overwhelmed by the workload you face every day
- You believe that the administrative personnel who take care of your office are not very efficient
- You feel like you could really move your business to the next level if you could focus more on a few projects that only you can take care of
- You want to be more productive throughout the course of the day while also feeling less stressed
- You recognize that you need help performing basic office functions, but can’t necessarily afford to take on another full-time employee
- You don’t want to deal with the hassle of recruiting, hiring, and then training a new physical assistant
A virtual assistant from our team can handle any task that doesn’t require them to be physically present at your office. For example, they can make routine phone calls on your behalf, schedule and confirm appointments for you, fill out expense reports, track reimbursements, type letters, send out mail, make sure that your company’s bills get paid and sent out on time, and more. If you feel like you could benefit from having a virtual assistant on your side, give us a call at Cathy E. Parker, E.A. Bookkeeping & Tax Service today to get more information.